Can-O-Swedes Can-O-Swedes

YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

This is one if the most hilarious submissions that I have E.V.E.R seen!!! I was laughing so hard that I think I may have coughed up something important!! I love the swedish people as well! You are a great man in your craft!

Old: The Project Ep.0 Old: The Project Ep.0

Its been done...

...and its been done better

Sterk & the Banana Sterk & the Banana

HOOBAH!

U fucking rule!!! This is some funny shit! XD! ACOONAMATATA EEEEK! XD! THE RODENTS TRIPPED OVER THE BANANA AND THEN DIED XD!!! U R GENIUS LOL! I loved every moment of it, MAKE MORE! I envy you and now I will try and make my flash movies as awsome as yours because you are the master! =P

Big-Boss-Man responds:

I stopped making mobies. I havn't got enough time and most of the time, I don't want to make movies. I've got so much unfinished movies... I'm gonna finish one movie soon.
When I see people who like my work, I really want to make more!

Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2 Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2

Sonic quiz...yey?

Kept my attention for 2 minutes, nice job. One problem I found though, the island's actual name is Angel Island. It can still be called floating island but its not the real name. Well...Angel Island is what they call it in all the games it is featured in...so if your gonna make a quiz again...don't screw up next time.

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

Incredible!

It would be really great if you could tell me the name of the song on the first level =P. This is the best fighter on NG in my opinion, and this game has a lot of style to it as well. Good work all in all.